Best Season: The best season is Monsoon and Winter, but early summer is a great time for an evening or night trek.
Duration: Mumbai to Mumbai (Start time at Andheri 2:00 pm; We should be back at Andheri 12:30 midnight.
2:00 pm Andheri West Pickup Point (near Merwan’s Bakery) SV Road
Just outside BEST Bus Depot
2:15 pm Vile Parle West after Station Road signal
2:20 pm Vile Parle (East), Western Express Highway, after Airport Signal
2:30 pm Bandra Kala Nagar Junction,
2:45 pm Chembur, After Diamond Garden Signal
3:10 pm Vashi (Junction of Highway and Station Road) after Highway bus stand
3:30 pm Belapur
3:45 pm McDonald (Just before Express Highway)
5:00 pm Start of the trek
Sunset on the way
7:00 pm Arrival at top of the Fort
8:00 pm Start from Top
10:00 pm Reach base village (Bus Parking)
12:00 am arrival in Mumbai
Drop-offs at locations…
Rs.1250/- per person.
Village Dinner - Veg: (Optional) Rs.250/- per person.
Inclusions: Travel by private transport; Village Tea Biscuits; Village Veg Dinner (at extra cost); Mountain Trek Leads and Event Management.
- Bookings and Payments
- cancellation policy and terms for multi-day trek/trips click here
- Cancellation policy for one-day trips/trek click here
- Additional cost applicable - click here to know more
- Corporate Team Building and Adventure Offsite
- Summer Camps
- Adventure Tours, Trips, and Activities
- Camping Special - Occasions and Events
- Custom Treks in Maharashtra - Click here
- Our Corporate Services - Click here
- Team Building Programs - Click here
- Few of our Credentials - Click here
- Adventure Tours - Click here
- UpComing Events - Treks / Camps / Trips - Click here
- Why us - Click here