I seem to have been like a child playing on the seashore, finding new and then a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay undiscovered before me.
- Isaac Newton
Nature Knights designs and facilitates Camps for Kids and “Families” to Play, Have Fun, Bond and Also Learn throught experience (Using scientific experential learning methodology).
Exploring, Mutual sharing, Team Work, Care and Concerns are considered as the tools for understanding each other through participation in the games, eco-adventures, puzzles, simulations etc. Teams activities are designed and facilitated to provided an opportunity for individuals to develop Interpersonal relationship, mutual concern, respect and effective communication etc.
Some of the activities at our camp:
- Soft Eco-Adventure Camps (Treks, Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Jumaring, Valley Crossing, Building a Campsite etc.
- Team Work and Leadership Boot Camps
- Jungle Craft, Survival and Rescue
- Wild Life Safaris and Nature Conservation
- Trips to Heritage and Rural Destinations
- Projects and Workshop on (Creativity, Imagination, Science and Engineering). Learning throught and experience and sharing
- Games and Treasure Hunt
- Theatre and Music
- Beach Camps
Join our Group at Facebook Click Here
Our New Fan Club at Facebook Click HereEvent Lineup for Moms-n-Kids
Family Camping Experience..
Camping and Night Trek to Tikona FortDates: April 28 and 29, 2012
Camping Experience in Countryside
Barbecue and Camp Fire
Dip in Lake
Lunch by River Side Dhaba
Enjoy Sunset View from Hill Top
Breakfast in Wilderness
All at a Well Equipped Campsite.. Enjoy the Offbeat Experience
Click here to Read on
|Scheduled Camps for Kids and Families (Summer 2012)..|
Campsite at Himachal Pradesh
For Students and Group Camping, Trekking and Paragliding - Click Here