We all are planning Holidays that are fresh; unwinding; rejuvenating and away from the mad rut of rate race in cities and also from the maddening crowd of tourist places..
One of the amazing holidays you can plan is camping holidays in offbeat locations...
Checklist of how does one select a camping experience that will be good rather than a nightmare...
Top ten points while selecting a camping ground:
1) Stay; especially in summer it can get very important. At the end of the day one must have a nice comfortable, neat and clean place; and one that has cooling facility. Definitely not small, sweaty and crouching tents where you can barely stretch your legs are cannot even stand erect.
2) Food; Camping ground should have a good quality and quantity food; wholesome; and hygiene. Don't forget to check the kitchen.
3) How is the camping ground? is it a small cramped space less than one or half an acre from where you can see the neighboring camping sites or well spread out.
4) Are there enough trees; greenery; and abundance of natural beauty around.
5) What all Nature experiences does it offer; Farms and Farming; Orchards; Forest Trails; Hills; River; Gaushala; Village Experiences; etc.... read on.